Released on Sep 25, 2017
- Aggregation functions on a crosstab calculator: SUM, AVG, COUNT, MIN, MAX.
- Arithmetical aggregations in a dashboard widget tolerate substitution of features by controls on that dashboard.
- An image on a dashboard can be assigned to a particular state of controls to be shown in that context only.
- A dashboard control can be assigned on a feature side of grid-request.
- Conversion figures are visualized on Funnel and Bar chart.
- The accordion is a new type of a dashboard control.
- The new subtype of multi-selection control.
- Cloning of images on a dashboard.
- Text on a dash is saved automatically on change of focus.
- A user can manually rename states of images and textual widgets in a context of dashboard controls.
- Low base indication on charts; in tooltips and data labels.
- Usability improvements for metadata management.
- Data reload increased drastically.
- Improved readability of Diff Report on data reload.
- Usability improvements for Word Cloud chart type.
- Trimming of zero-values in a table is based on "material" rows and columns, despite calculated figures.
- Selected categories in metadata editor can be moved to the beginning/end of the long list without scrolling.
- Manually created features survive data reload procedure.
- User-declared multi-response groups validated and preserved after data reload.