Release Notes 0.41.3
- A user can pin existing widget to other tabs of the dashboard. The widget (e.g. a control) consistently present in selected tabs at the same position.
- Tweak of the behavior of the Line or Area chart to treat zero values as interruptions in series.
- Dichotomy multi-responses can be grouped with other variables for bulk editing of categories.
- New Administration and Supervisor interfaces.
- The height of a Bar chart on a dashboard can adapt to the actual number of points in data.
- A user can edit and re-declare existing multi-response groups.
- Search variables by names and label texts.
- Value labels of a Line chart can be made of the color of its series.
- Auto-saving of text changes in dashboard widgets.
- Text color for widgets on dashboards.
- Points with the low base are indicated on chart labels and tooltips.
- Usability improvements to the chart editor, crosstab, metadata manager, and dashboards.
- Better performance of data processing operations.