Sharing data to registered users
Any entity like Folder, Database, Dashboard etc can be shared with other users. Think of it as Google Drive for research related data.
Please note that by sharing a folder you give the same level of access to its content recursively.
- Select the entity you'd like to share.
- Among action icons appeared on the toolbar, press the Share button.
- In the sharing pop-up dialog select one of the following the access levels from the drop-down menu.
The access levels explained below in this article.
- Enter the email of the person you want to grant access. You can also enter a set of E-mails, divided by comma or a space to invite multiple users at once.
- Press Invite button to send invitations to the collaborators. Invitees receive an invitation link into their mailbox and have to explicitly accept the invitation to get the access.
Tip. A dashboard can be shared publicly via a generated link.
Any anonymous user on the internet would be able to see the published dashboard by opening this link.
Finding shared data
All shared data you have access to can be found in the "Shared with me" section of your Space. Press "Shared with me" on the left navigation panel to see the list of accessible entities.