Once your data is uploaded, double-click on the database in the interface to open data analysis interface.
Try to calculate a simple crosstab to ensure that file you've uploaded contains data you expect.
Probably you'd like to configure the data set before sharing it with colleagues, e.g. declare weights, set rounding for calculations etc.
Pre-configuration significantly improves the experience of working with your data for collaborators.
Here's the incomplete list of what you can do to prepare data for analysis
- organize variables in a folder hierarchy
- rename variables and categories
- hide those features that you don't to be seen or used
- declare and edit multi-response groups
- set default colors for features, that will be used on charts
- create calculated features
- or even simplify the interface, hide buttons, reduce functionality, rename statistics and much more...
Project Back Office
You can get to a project configuration page in two ways.
1. From drive select the database you're going to configure and press "cog" button that will appear on the panel above.
2. From inside the project click "Settings" button as it is shown below.
Back office of a database consist of 5 sections represented by related tabs:
- META-EDITOR - where you can manage metadata of your raw data
- DATA - here you can reload or append data in your database
- FILTER - allows you can restrict data that will be available to users for analysis
- SETTINGS - all the settings and nuances of the interface, behavior of the system and parameters of calculations
- ACTIVITY - see the activity of other users on your data
Screencast below shows how to organize metadata in a database.