Release Notes 1.0.0
- New Table representation with flexible styling capabilities.
- Pyramid - new chart type.
- Creation of new logical variables in metadata editor.
- Comparison of splitted tables.
- Conditional highlighting of table values depending on their deviation from average.
- It is possible to assign control as on a split-axis for a widget on a dashboard.
- One of the uploaded datasets can be deleted from the database. This feature allows to delete or substitute data for the particular wave in tracking studies.
- Cloning of databases.
- Extended support of multi-response groups on data appendage or reload.
- Validation of logical features in metadata on data reload.
- Grid-request is enabled by the single button. First feature drop designates the orientation of the grid.
- Various usability improvements in metadata editor of a database.
- Public link to the dashboard is visible to collaborators with "Can share" permission. Still, it is the owner of the dashboard can publish it via a generated link.