Release Notes 1.2.0
- It is possible to create several tabs in Data Explorer to work with several queries simultaneous in a database. State of queries and tabs are saved for the user.
- Limitation of the number of variables in a database increased up to 50 000.
- Support of Triple-S format is added.
- A user can configure default styling for a table which will be used for Excel generation.
- It is possible to group elements on a dashboard to move them and perform bulk operations.
- A database owner can set scoring for categories of MR-groups in metadata editor.
- Better support for hieroglyphic texts.
- List of collaborators is sorted alphabetically in the sharing dialog.
- Hotkey: press 'Del' on the keyboard to remove selected rows or columns on the crosstab.
- The owner of a dataset can make tracking id's (names) of variables visible in Data Explorer.