Brand new Logical Expression Builder
Logical Expression Builder (LEB) helps users to create new features in place.
New builder contains new concepts and automations that make allow working with it much faster.
Logical function DYNAMIC-OR
Dynamic-OR in LEB aggregates all features by OR into one. You can combine features from any node like folder or variable. This expression will tolerate the change of data or metadata due to the reload.
Logical function ANY #n
The function gets as an input a set of features and a positive number #n. The result is true if any of n (exactly #n) features are true.
The expression depicted above will be true if the respondent is aware of any two (exactly two) brands out of 5.
You can make it more flexible by adding a condition to the #n number. E.g. >2, <5
Derived Logical Variables
Owner of the data or users having "Can edit" permission to a dataset are able to create new variables in metadata editor. The same functionality of LEB is applicable here.
Export of Dashboards to PDF and PPT
Check the new capabilities of our exporter. You can choose format and orientation of pages, DataTile will try to reproduce the layout of the dashboard in the exported file.
Filter subtitle of a widget on a dashboard
- Filter subtitle of a widget on a dashboard contains only features applied as controls on the dashboard. The filter expressions applied on the query level is omitted and not visible on the dashboard.
- The order of features in the Filter subtitle of the widgets corresponds the positional order of the controls on the dashboard.
- Arithmetic AVG on interrupted series ignores missing values
- A user can reset controls on a dashboard to default states.
- Usability improvements of the crosstabing interface.
- Increased speed of calculations and processing.
- Improved look and feel of drop-down multiselection controls.