Grouping control can be assigned as a source of features to another control
Having a grouping control you can assign it as a source to other control present on your dashboard. Features under selected buttons of the grouping control will substitute the ones they are assigned to.
Hide Widgets on Dashboards
You can toggle the visibility of any widget on your dashboards.
Select the widget you want to hide and press "eye" icon on the left panel. The hidden widget is deemed in edit mode and becomes invisible on the dashboard.
You can apply and hide controls in the same manner.
Grid of charts
You can turn Bar, Area, Line, and Column chart into the grid of synchronized charts.
Charts are replicated over options of the Split.
Several variables under auto-group of a dashboard control
Control auto-group can hold more than one variable.
This type of control can be applied as a source of variables to the chart based on a grid-request.
Bar and Column charts adapt its size to data
This feature makes charts look consistent when you substitute their content with a significantly different number of features.
- The contact E-mail depicted on the login page can be changed on the branding page
- Two levels of Low-base indication are enabled for a database
- Features of logical variables can be digitized the same way as for normal variables
- The improved indication of reloading progress and calculations on dashboards
- Boolean values in Excel supported and treated as categories by upload wizard
- Various usability and performance improvements.